Our approach to dispute resolution involves developing greater strategic empathy and conflict intelligence that dramatically transform disputes between people.
What difference would it make in disputes, whether in your organisation or personally, if each party could really understand and value the others perspective? What if each person within a dispute viewed helping ‘the other side’ as being the fundamental foundation to a resolution?
- Change and transform the dispute pattern to form a more constructive direction
- Reduce the immense emotional, time and financial cost of disputes with strategic empathy
- Understand the impact of when we are less sensitive to others and consider how you see others when in dispute
- Mange strong emotions and conflict blindness that emerge in disputes that cloud perspective
- Inject strategic empathy to dilute the dispute environment
- Develop a mindset that sees people beyond the dispute
- Utilise strategic empathy to learn more about other perspectives
- Move the climate away from disagreement to collaboration
- Move from blame to responsibility with strategic empathy
- Develop effective collaborative problem-solving strategies to meet your needs and transform your dispute
- Deal effectively with complaints with strategic empathy
- Have difficult conversations in a way that decreases resistance, increases understanding and acknowledgement, and where appropriate, builds greater trust
We offer you and your organisation tailored training and coaching in developing strategic empathy and conflict intelligence. Contact us today to find out more.